Thursday, September 1, 2011

Apple Cream Cheese Bundt Cake

 What have I been doing today?  Baking.
I love baking.  It is such a stress reliever for me and my family loves the goodies that come out of the oven.  I was motivated by the latest Southern Living Magazine.  I just received my September issue in the mail a few days ago and the cake they had on the cover, well, it made my mouth water just looking at the picture.  Below is a picture of the cake I made, not as pretty as the Southern Living cover but tasty all the same.



I had to show you a picture of the cream cheese swirl inside.  Did it turn out perfect or what?




If you have been craving the tastes of Fall this  recipe will fix you right up.


You can get the recipe here Apple Cream Cheese Bundt Cake Recipe

The magazine also had a recipe for Easy Skillet Apple Pie.  This pie has a carmely glaze on the bottom of the pan. YUM!!!!  It is the best Apple Pie I have ever tasted.




You can get the recipe her Easy Skillet Apple Pie

I am linking this post to Romantic Home Show-and-tell-Friday

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I think I just added 800 calories looking at those pictures!! Yum! I love to bake too, especially when the weather turns cool. It'll be apple time soon and I am going to for sure be making that cake!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, those both are pretty nice looking, but what I'm really longing for is a cup of jo and a slice of each!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I am not sure how I got here, but I am, and I like it here. I just made this apple cream cheese bundt cake this past week-end. It was divine! I'm going to look for that follow button so that I can come back.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...