Saturday, November 5, 2011

Pumpkin Quilt


I purchased this cute little pumpkin quilt at a quilt shop years ago.  I just thought it was adorable and it is just the right size to display it with my old Singer sewing machine. 



Here is a close up of the quilting and don't you just love the row of little pumpkins at the bottom!?!


Above the sewing machine I have hung an old pane window which I hung a fall wreath in front of.


I can't believe that it is almost time to put the Fall decorations away and start getting out Christmas.


Hope you all have a fun and relaxing day.  Thanks for stopping by.


I am linking this post to
Savvy Southern Style Wow-us-Wednesdays
Faded Charm Cottage White Wednesday
Michele Raven Designs primp-your-stuff-Wednesday
Very Merry Vintage Style
Common Ground Vintage Inspiration Friday
The Charm of Home home-sweet-home
Romantic Home show-and-tell-Friday

17 comments:

  1. Now if that cute little quilt ever becomes too much color in that all white living room, I'll take it off your hands, no trouble at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute, cute quilt, but I love the window with the wreath, so much fun to decorate with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the cute quilt... I would have snapped it up in a minute too! Your fall decor looks awesome!! :^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so lovely! I love the last picture, so romantic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love your pumpkin quilt AND the window above it with the wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty quilt! And the vignette too, is lovely! My Hubby and I just finished the most beautiful sewing table in white with rust legs it's for sale in our booth, believe me it won't hurt my feelings if it doesn't sell!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your quilt and it looks great with your gorgeous sewing machine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely, love that precious quilt, love the fantastic sewing machines! Love the old window and the wreath! Wow, you have a gorgeous vignette!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your pumpkin quilt is just darling...I love the old window pane with the wreath too :) What a sweet scene to greet you as go up and down the stairs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love how you hung your window!
    hugs Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stopping by from Wow Us Wednesdays. I love, love the grouping, especially the sewing machine.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is an adorable quilt. I love the way you have displayed it. Looks like you've been working away at it for days.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The quilt is very unique and I adore all things pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the quilt. I love the hanging window pane, so clever.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful quilt, and i love the window:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love how you've placed that old window! I would have never thought of that.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just beautiful! Thank you for linking it up to Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...